Catching up with completed projects

After about a month of knitting, I’ve managed to complete a few projects.
First, I finally finished the Fana Mittens.



In these pictures you can see the cashmere on the inside before I smoothed them all out.  These are great when it’s really cold out.
Pattern is from Folk Mittens and I used Patons Classic Wool on size 5 needles.

Next up was a telted hat for Paula, here I am modeling it:


I found this pattern online and I made it with 2 skeins of Cascade 220 held together on size 11 needles.

Then just a few days ago, I finally finished my Selbuvotter!


These still need to be blocked but I was so excited to finally complete them.
I made them with Knitpicks Palette on size 0 needles from the book Selbuvotter by Terri Shea

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *